Hosting videos on Google Drive is possible, but we do not recommend it. First you must acquire the shareable liên kết to each individual đoạn clip and then change it correctly. The process is described below.
Bạn đang xem: Google drive direct link generator
1. Login to your Google Drive tài khoản at https://drive.google.com.
2. Now, you need lớn click on the New button, in the upper left corner.
3. Select File upload from the menu.
4. Select the video clip you want lớn upload & click Open. Your clip will upload, và the progress will be shown in the lower right corner of the screen.
5. Right-click your video, và select Get link.
6. A window will mở cửa with the options lớn either chia sẻ with people và groups, or get a link. Pick the Get link option. Select Anyone with the link option.
Google Drive no longer allows for publicly shareable links.
After copying the link, you will have lớn change the URL before using it in FV Player.
10. Replace the “file/d/” string with “/u/0/uc?id=” and “view?usp=sharing” with “&export=download“.
For example, if your shareable link looks lượt thích this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QD_HjP7fhHApMySxYsUZlRRYiACjbp_g/view?usp=sharingyou will need khổng lồ change it khổng lồ this:
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1QD_HjP7fhHApMySxYsUZlRRYiACjbp_g&export=download11. Then append #.mp4 at the over of the URL, lớn ensure that the tệp tin is detected as MP4 format.
The resulting links should look lượt thích this:
FV Player supports Google Drive link in its không tính phí version too, so you can kiểm tra it và see for yourself, if it works for you.
Why don’t we recommend hosting videos with Google Drive?Getting the shareable liên kết for each videoHaving lớn rewrite each shareable linkLow đoạn phim securityLimits on playback resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080)Limits on total storage spaceInfrastructure has limited processing capabilities for each account
When you upload or watch video in Google Drive, you may see some of the following error messages.
“Unable khổng lồ process this video.” – The video clip may be corrupted or uploaded in a format that won’t work. Try to lớn upload the video clip again or in a different format.
“We’re processing this video. Please check back later.” – The đoạn clip is not ready to lớn be played. If the file is large, it may take a while before your video clip is ready. Try again in a while.
“This đoạn phim is currently unavailable.” – The đoạn phim is not ready to lớn be played. Try again in a few minutes.